This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you use www.thechimpstore.com. Please note that any use of this website means you are agreeing to our following Terms and Conditions.
www.thechimsptore.com and the trading name The Chimp Store are owned by Yellow Curve LTD. Company number 10547769.
Address: 8 Newbridge Trading Estate, Whitby Road, Bristol, BS4 4AX.
VAT No: 261 3262 30.
All prices on the website are given in UK Pounds Sterling,unless otherwise changed by the visitor, and all payments must be made in UK Pounds Sterling. All agreements of your offer to purchase goods are entirely subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via e-mail or web is not a guarantee of delivery. In the event the items you have ordered are not available, you will be contacted, offered an alternative or a full refund issued. If we are only able to fulfill part of your order, payment will be taken for your whole order, then on dispatch a full refund for the unavailable goods will be issued. Payments can be made using any of the methods listed in the below Payment Information section. The total amount will be debited from your account when we have accepted your offer to purchase goods from us.
Your Agreement with www.thechimpstore.com
We currently accept the following form of payment:
Switch / Maestro
Payment can be made using only the methods above, and payment for your full order offer will be taken immediately. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
All Payments are Secure, and are handled by Shopify Payments.
We aim to delivery all orders as quickly as possible. Delivery times stated on the website are not a full guarantee and are based on approximations. This is due to third party factors, that may cause delays.
Our Returns Policy
At The Chimp Store we pride ourselves on our superb customer service and here is a typical example of our commitment to you, our customer.
If you make a purchase from www.thechimpstore.com and upon receipt of the goods decide you have the wrong size, you don't like the colour, or you've just changed your mind, you can have a replacement or a refund...your choice. For full terms and conditions please click here.
We do however reserve the right to deny any return which is not deemed to be in a re-sellable and like new condition. Upon receipt of an item such as this we will contact you via email. All return charges are that of the customer and not www.thechimpstore.com. Under these circumstances we cannot accept the return of food products, underwear, socks, DVD's, magazines or other media items.
Any discount codes issued by The Chimp Store unless specifically stated only apply to full price products. Any welcome discounts including that of your first order only applies to your first full price order.
Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to continually update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission with this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website.) Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties; publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information; post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network; violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party; submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Use of the Website
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain ). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
'Cookies' are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store such things as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a "memory" for the website, enabling it to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
- Site based cookiesThese cookies are used to track various information on the site, for example if you are logged in and white is in your basket. - Annonymous Analytics CookiesEvery time a user visits our website, web analytics software provided by a third party generates an anonymous analytics cookie. These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies, and if you don't, we generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual unique users we have, and how often they visit the site. Unless you are signed in to The Chimp Store, these cookies cannot be used to identify individuals; they are used for statistical purposes only. If you are logged in, we will also know the details you gave to us for this, such as username and email address. - Other third party cookiesOn some pages on this site third parties may also set their own anonymous cookies, for the purposes of tracking the success of their application, or customising the application for you. Because of how cookies work, The Chimp Store cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by The Chimp Store.For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button, the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However this will stop the site from functioning correctly. All modern browsers allow the turning off of cookies and instructions to do so can be found in the help section of your relevant browser.
3 For 2 Offers
1. By participating in this promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The 3 for 2 offer will run from 9AM GMT on Friday 29th April to 11:59PM on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 or while stocks last.
3. You must add 3 qualifying products to your cart, to be eligible for this offer.
4. Your free item will be automatically discounted once you have added 3 qualifying products to your cart.
5. The cheapest of the 3 selected items will be free.
6. In the event you wish to return one or more of the items purchased you will be charged or refunded the difference or the RRP of whichever item(s) you opt to keep.
7. If you return all of the items in your online order to Yellowcurve LTD under our returns policy, you must also return the free item unused and in its original packaging, failing to return the free item will result in the value of the item being excluded from the value refunded.
8. This Promotion is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. The free item is not for resale and cannot be exchanged. There is no cash alternative. This Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount.
9. Yellowcurve LTD reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s participation in the Promotion, (iii) decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed and (iv) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. This offer is only available to the countries thechimpstore.com currently ships to.
Comments or Questions